Analysis of the Madagascar Pratincole Glareola ocularis Trend in Eastern Kenya.
We collected all available sightings of Madagascar Pratincole outside of their breeding ground (Madagascar)
All these sightings were aggregated in a spreasheet.
Currently in progress, preliminary analyis is performed with R and some visualization are avaiable.
- Ash, S. (1975). Four species of birds new to Ethiopia and other notes. 97(1), 4–9.
- Maclean, G. L., & Kirwan, G. M. (2020). Madagascar Pratincole (Glareola ocularis). Birds of the World. https://doi.org/10.2173/bow.madpra1.01
- Delany, S., Scott, D., Dodman, T., & Stroud, D. (2009). An atlas of wader populations in Africa and Western Eurasia. Wageningen: Wetlands International.
- Ash, J. S., & Miskell, J. E. (1998). Birds of Somalia.
- Pearson, D., & Jackson, C. (2016). Review of Kenya bird records 2011-2014. Scopus, 36(1), 21–32.
- Gerhart, J. D., & Turner, D. A. (1978). Birds of latham island. Scopus, 2(March), 1–6.
- Ash, J. S. (1977). Four species of birds new to Ethiopia and other notes. Bulletin of The British Ornithologists’ Club, 97(1), 4–9.
- Feare, C. J., & High, J. (1977). Migrant Shorebirds in the Seychelles. Ibis, 119(3), 323–338. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1474-919X.1977.tb08251.x
- Mathews, T. (1973). Boat trip through Southern Kenya and Tanzania waters to mafia Island. EANHS Bulletin, 18–20.
- Harvey, W. G. (1973). The madagascar prtincole Glareola Ocularis in Tanzania. EANHS Bulletin, 115–116.
- Benson, C. W. (1978). The Madagascar Pratincole Glareola Ocularis in Somalia. Scopus, 2, 21.
- Ryall, C. (1991). Avifauna of Nguuni near Mombasa, Kenya, between September 1984 and October 1987: Part I —Afrotropical species. Scopus, 15, 1–23.
- Dowsett-Lemaire, F., & Dowsett, R. J. (2014). Checklist of the birds of Kipini conservancy, Lamu and Tana river districts, coastal Kenya. Scopus, 33(November 1988), 1–44.
- Britton, P. L. (1977). Madagascar Pratincole glareola ocularis in Africa. Scopus, (December), 94–97.